Full funded scholarship by Singapore Government
Singapore is an industrialized island nation located in Southeast of Asia. Despite its small size, Singapore is also a home to some of the best universities in Asia, making it a popular destination for students from all over the world. If you’re looking for sound education experience, Singapore is the one of the best place to be.
Singapore Government offers scholarships for international students to study at Singaporean universities. These scholarships are fully funded, which means that they will cover the cost of your tuition fees, airfare, and living expenses. The scholarship application process is very competitive, so make sure you apply for the scholarships early because so many people have been registered. It must be noted that, candidates will be awarded scholarships based on their academic performance and personal achievements.
Benefits of Singapore government scholarship.
- A free full tuition fee
- Recipients will receive monthly stipend of Singapore dollars S$2200 and will be increased to S$2,700 after acing the Qualifying Examination
- Applicants will receive a One-time Settling Allowance of S$1,000
- Applicants will receive One-time Airfare Grant close to S$1,500.
Eligible countries: World wide.
Eligible field of studies: Master, PhD and Postgraduate.
Documents needed for the scholarship
- A recent passport
- Transcripts and reports in English Language
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- At least 2 Recommendation Letters to be submitted.
The Available Fields:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Science
Application deadline: 1st of December, 2022.
How to apply for the scholarship
For more information about how to apply, kindly click on the link below.