Fully funded Malaysia Government scholarship 2023.
Do you desire a fully funded Scholarship in Malaysia? Why not apply for the 2023 Malaysia government Scholarship. This fully funded program is open to all students worldwide, applicants who wish to pursue their academics can apply for the scholarship.
A brief history of Malaysia
One of the most surprising aspects of the scholarship is that it does not require IELTS/TOEFL. If that is the case, what is stopping you from applying for the scholarship. The Malaysian government has shown interest in the globalization of education by promoting fully-funded Scholarships. I guess you don’t know what that means. For anything to be fully funded, it implies that all unforeseen expenses will be undertaken by the government, this include, accommodation, flight, welfare, health insurance, and so forth. I will humbly advise you to apply for the Malaysia 2023 scholarship. This program will last for a year or two as the case may be.
The application is currently open for students who wish to study graduate degree programs in Malaysian universities.
Over more than 30,000 students apply for the scholarship every year. As aforementioned, the scholarship is fully funded which means the government of Malaysia will undertake the living expenses of all enlisted applicants during the program.
Field available for the program:
The only field available is a full-time master’s degree program.
University offering the program: both private and public universities in Malaysia will provide this scholarship.
More details about Malaysia full funded Scholarship.
Host country: Malaysia
Sponsored: ministry of education, Malaysia
Type: full funded
Program: Master awarding only.
Application deadline: the deadline for the Malaysia Scholarship program is on the 16th of July,2022.
Field available for the Malaysia Scholarship.
As a criterion for the selection of candidates, any applicants who want to apply must belong to one of the following fields.
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (excluding treatment, medicine, and medical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science.
What are the financial benefits?
- This scholarship program is a fully funded one.
- The government will provide tools and book allowance.
- Prospective applicants will be given travel, thesis, and payment allowance.
- Full tuition fee will be overtaken by the government.
- Other benefits include:
- Free visa,
- Medical card and other
- Basic areas.
- Universiti Malaysia (UM)
To be enrolled and enlisted, candidates must meet up the following criteria.
- Candidates must be 45 years old equivalent or below.
- Candidates with a master’s degree program should have at least second class upper or with a CGPA of 3.0 at undergraduate degree programs.
- Applicants must pass the English language examination like the IELTS.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
The following are the documents required to certify the authenticity of any candidate, it includes:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of an academic certified transcript.
- A copy of the passport
- A copy or prototype of English Language Proficiency tests.
- Candidates are Advised to submit two letters of recommendation.
How to apply!
To apply for the Malaysia Scholarship program, prospective applicants are advised to submit an online application form online, the link to the form is at the bottom of this article.
You will be contacted if you’re one of the enlisted candidates.
Application deadline: the deadline for the Malaysia full-funded Scholarship is July 16th, 2022.
To apply for this scholarships, Visit the ‘UNIVERSITY OF MALAYSIA WEBSITE’
Thanks for reading, I hope this article is helpful.