Fully funded scholarship in Ireland.
Are you looking for something more specific such as full funded Scholarship In the European countries? If yes, the government of Ireland has opened scholarships for all students throughout the world. This means any student from a different part of the world can apply.
These scholarships are open for degrees awarded Students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. applicants with the above-mentioned qualifications can apply.
The Courses available for the scholarship include:
- Mathematics known as (STEM), and Arts
- and Social science known as (AHSS)
Scholarship for details
Eligibility: All international students are eligible.
Registration: the registration is purely online without any fee.
Mode of communication: English only.
Age bracket: 18 years and above.
Deadline: the registration will start by September 2022
Total number of scholarships: 60
Sponsored by : International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
Organization: Ireland government
Available programs: Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate.
Scholarship Type: full funded
Duration of Irish scholarship 2022
- Research master’s degree: 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree: 4 years
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years.
List of areas/fields available.
The following is the complete list of all the areas/ academic fields available for a postgraduate Scholarship program in Ireland. It includes:
- Social Science
The Irish government scholarship benefits.
The Irish government scholarship is fully funded, which means the government will undertake the living costs of all enlisted applicants. Let’s look into the core benefits of these scholarships.
- Free education
- 10,000 Euro will be paid monthly for enlisted candidates for a year.
- Free registration
List of universities offering the Irish scholarship program.
- Universities Offering Irish Scholarships
- University of Dublin
- Trinity College
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology,
- Tralee Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology,
- Sligo Institute of Technology, Carlow Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art
- Design & Technology
- National University of Ireland
- Mayo Institute of Technology
- University of Limerick
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- University College Cork, and
- Mary Immaculate College.
- Candidates must be from non-European Union states.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- Candidates must be academically sound.
Who can apply?
Anyone who poses a bachelor’s degree, master’s, and Ph.D. program can apply.
Final-year students who possess a bachelor’s degree can apply.
Deadline: the deadline for the fully funded Irish government scholarship 2023 is on the 22nd of October, 2022.
How to apply.
- Applicants are advised to apply through the online Scholarship website which link is provided below.
- You’re advised to fill in all necessary Required information, for example, your full legal name, valid email address, course, e.t.c, then apply.
- You will be contacted through your email for further details